Global — Automation Testing Market 2018-2025, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Global Automation Testing Industry accounted for USD 2.36 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample of Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automation-testing-market
Key Players: Verizon Communications, IBM Corporation, Aemulus Holdings Bhd (“Aemulus”), Chroma ATE Inc., Aeroflex Inc., Astronics Corporation, Advantest Corporation, LTX-Credence Corporation (Xcerra Corporation), Teradyne Inc., STAr Technologies Inc, Tesec Corporation, Roos Instruments, Inc., Marvin Test Solutions Inc., Danaher Corporation, Teradyne Inc., Advantest Corporation, Capgemini, Wipro, Accenture and TCS, Infosys Ltd.
There are a number of factors stoking growth in the global test automation market. Most prominent among them is the surging digital transformation that has led to the swift uptake of software testing and quality assurance (QA) across the enterprises. Apart from that, the proliferating mobile applications in the domain of communications, productivity, and multimedia travel, and the different cloud applications being increasingly deployed to bring down the effective time-to-market are also helping to catalyze growth in the market.
Global Automation Testing Market, By component (Industrial PC, Mass Interconnect, Handler, and Probers), By Type (memory chip, mixed signal, digital, and others), By Application (consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace and defense, and medical) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Questions? We’ll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-automation-testing-market
Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing trend of digital transformation across the globe.
• Increasing investment in IT sector increases the demand for test automation.
• Increasing adoption of System-on chip and high demand for consumer electronics.
• High implementation costs.
• The global automation testing market is based on component, type, application and geographical segments.
• Based on component, the global automation testing market is segmented into industrial PC, mass interconnect, handler, and probers.
• Based on type, the global automation testing market is segmented into memory chip, mixed signal, digital, and others.
• Based on application, the global automation testing market is segmented into consumer electronics, automotive, aerospace and defense, and medical.
• Based on geography, the global automation testing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Browser Full Report With Market Segmentation, Research Methodology,And Table Of Content @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-automation-testing-market/
Name: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Organization: Data Bridge Market Research
Release ID: 362908