WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Quarterly Beverage Tracker Third Quarter 2017: Austria” —
Austria Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-17 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Top line consumption volumes for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2017 vs Q3-2016, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2016 provisional data and 2017 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2017.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2841893-quarterly-beverage-tracker-third-quarter-2017-austria
- In Q2-17 GDP grew by 2.6% compared to prior year, driven by dynamic exports, higher investment by companies and stable domestic demand
- Unemployment also fell to 5.4% in Q2-17. Unemployment amongst young people (15-24 years old) in particular declined by 1.9 percentage points compared to a year ago
- Soft drinks grew by just over 3%, principally driven by gains in the important packaged water category, thanks to above average temperatures during the important summer season which boosted consumption across all channels
- Sales of alcoholic drinks registered growth of 1%, mainly driven by increased sales of beer, thanks to the above average temperatures and extensive category promotions in modern retail
- Overall dairy drinks decreased by approaching 1%, mainly owing to lower consumption of white milk. Losses were, however, partially off-set by refreshing dairy drinks such as fermented milk and drinking yogurt which benefited from the above average temperatures
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Austria beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Austria to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2017 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Pune - 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +44 208 133 9349
Release ID: 293876