At 8.2% CAGR, Fiber Cement Board Market will reach 2140 million USD by 2023

Market Study Report adds Global Fiber Cement Board market report that gives meticulous investigation of current scenario of the market size, share, demand, growth, trends, companies active in the industry and forecasts for the coming years.

The worldwide market for Fiber Cement Board is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 8.2% over the next five years, will reach 2140 million US$ in 2023, from 1330 million US$ in 2017, according to a new research available with Market Study Report.com.

The global fiber cement board industry has amassed considerable growth with a production of 998.32 million square meters in the year 2017. With a CAGR of 7.67 percent between 2013 to 2018, the total production value of fiber cement board was USD 5773.76 million in 2017.

Request a sample of this premium report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/1209671/

Data compiled by Global Info Research suggests that in the year 2017, North America accounted for the largest for the largest fiber cement production with a production market share of 33.51 percent, followed by Europe and China, which accounted for 19.85 percent and 22.87 percent production market share respectively. Europe procured 29.80 percent of the global fiber cement board output in 2017, while China and North America accounted for 11.77 percent and 29.00 percent respectively.

Cement board are made of mixtures of cement, water and either reinforcing fibres or particles. There are four distinct categories: Fibre cement board (FCB) Wood wool cement board (WWCB)? Wood strand cement board (WSCB) and Cement bonded particle board (CBPB).

In this report, the cement board product mainly covers the fiber cement boards

Europe has the largest fiber cement consumption in 2017 with 32.11% sales market share; Followed by Asia-Pacific and North America, which occupied 28.49% and 25.45% sales market share.

Fiber cement board can be classified to low density, medium densiy and high density by their density range. Medium density fiber cement occupied 46.91% global market share in 2017; Low density board and high density board occupied 14.68% and 38.41% market share.

Request a discount on standard prices of this premium report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/check-for-discount/1209671/

There are more applications in commercial buildings for fiber cement board. Commercial buildings occupied near 63.16% market share in 2017 and residential buildings occupied the rest 36.84%.

We tend to believe this industry is a rising industry, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth growth curve. And the price presents fluctuation according to the economy development status and international competition. Also, there is fluctuation in gross margin.

Fiber cement boards are distinguished into three categories based on their density range as low density, high density, and medium density. Medium density fiber cement accounted for a global market share of 45.47 percent in 2017, while low density and high-density board contributed 17.25 percent and 37.28 percent market share in the same year.

The fiber cement board market finds more applications in commercial buildings. For instance, in 2017, commercial buildings contributed 57.39 percent of market share, while residential buildings occupied the remaining 42.61 percent.

This industry is believed to be emerging rapidly and the increasing consumption is estimated to result in a smooth growth curve. However, based on the circumstances presented by international competition and the economic development status, the price patterns are expected to fluctuate for quite a while.

Table of Content:

1 Market Overview

2 Manufacturers Profiles

3 Global Fiber Cement Board Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016-2017)

4 Global Fiber Cement Board Market Analysis by Regions

5 North America Fiber Cement Board by Countries

6 Europe Fiber Cement Board by Countries

7 Asia-Pacific Fiber Cement Board by Countries

8 South America Fiber Cement Board by Countries

9 Middle East and Africa Fiber Cement Board by Countries

10 Global Fiber Cement Board Market Segment by Type

11 Global Fiber Cement Board Market Segment by Application

12 Fiber Cement Board Market Forecast (2018-2023)

13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers

14 Research Findings and Conclusion

15 Appendix

More Details on this Report at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/global-north-america-europe-asia-pacific-south-america-middle-east-and-africa-fiber-cement-board-market-2018-forecast-to-2023

Related Reports: -

Global Fiber Cement Board Market Outlook 2018-2023

Global Market for fiber cement board to 2023 offers detailed coverage of fiber cement board industry and presents main market trends. The market research gives historical and forecast market size, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, and company shares of the leading fiber cement board producers to provide exhaustive coverage of the fiber cement board.

https://www.marketstudyreport.com/reports/global-fiber-cement-board-market-outlook-2018-2023

Read More: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/unmanned-aircraft-systems-market-share-2018-industry-size-growth-demand-segment-forecast-to-2023-2018-11-29

About Us:
Marketstudyreport.com allows you to manage and control all corporate research purchases to consolidate billing and vendor management. You can eliminate duplicate purchases and customize your content and license management.

Contact Info:
Name: Arun Hegde
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Study Report
Address: 4 North Main Street, Selbyville, Delaware 19975 USA
Phone: 1-302-273-0910
Website: https://www.marketstudyreport.com

Release ID: 462954