Skin substitute are used to restore, maintain, and improve damaged tissues and organs. It develops functional tissues as an alternative to natural ones by using a combination of scaffolds, biologically active molecules, and cells. The skin substitutes are developed using human tissue or non-human tissue, or a combination of both. This is commonly used to treat burns, acute wounds, and chronic wounds. Additionally, skin substitutes are more cosmetically attractive and provide more functionality and flexibility to wound sites. —
Buy One-Get One @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/1244165
[Buy this report and get another report of the same price for free]
GET Flat 40% Discount: https://www.orianresearch.com/discount/1244165
[Avail flat 40% discount on this report]
The key factors driving the growth of the market includes increase in number of road accidents, burn cases & injuries coupled with various advantages of skin substitute over traditional dressings. However, he high cost of production of skin substitute has often been quoted as one of the major hindrance to the market growth. The high cost makes them unaffordable for several people in the developing countries. Moreover, advancements in skin substitute such as tissue-engineered skin substitutes provide more permanent skin coverage for various types of wounds might create lucrative opportunities for key players operating in the market.
The Asia Pacific skin substitute market is segmented into type, wound type, end user and country.
Based on type, the market is segmented into with autologous skin grafts, allografts, xeno grafts, and bioengineered skin substitutes. Autologous skin grafts dominated the market in 2018 owing to the increased usage in most of the indications as well as it is cost efficient as compared to the skin substitutes.
Further, based on wound type the market is bifurcated into accident wounds, burn wounds, and other wound types. Burn wounds dominated the APAC market in 2018 and is also expected to be the fastest growing segment in the forecast period with a growth rate of 4.7%. This is due to the rising incidence of burn cases in the developing countries.
No of Pages: 121
The following manufacturers are covered:
* Smith & Nephew plc.
* Integra Lifesciences Corporation
* Acelity L.P. Inc.
* BSN Medical
* Organogenesis, Inc.
* PolyNovo Limited
* XTANT MEDICAL
* Molnlycke AB
* Vericel Corporation
On the basis of type, the market is split into:
* Autologous Skin Grafts
* Xeno Grafts
* Bioengineered Skin Substitutes
On the basis of wound type, the market is split into:
* Accident Wounds
* Burn Wounds
* Other Wound Type
On the basis of end user, the market is split into:
* Ambulatory Surgical Centers
* Long-Term Care Centers
* Other End Users
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Regional, country, type, wound type, end user and market size and their forecast from 2015-2026
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PESTLE, and supply chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions type, wound type, end user and options with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Skin Substitute Manufacturers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
Customization Service of the Report:-
Orian Research provides customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Name: Ruwin Mendez
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orian Research
Release ID: 88929956