The global antimicrobial medical textiles market is expected to reach USD 843.4 Million by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the rising awareness regarding the need for better healthcare practices. Stringent regulations supporting the use of antimicrobial textiles is another factor fueling the growth of the market. Various antimicrobial compounds are used as an agent in the polymeric fibers, such as quaternary ammonium compounds, triclosan, metal salts, polybiguanides or even natural polymers. The market for medical textiles are developing due to the need for better hygienic textiles for various applications such as implantable devices, medical devices, bandaging and pressure garments, wound healing, infection control and barrier materials. —
This is the latest report covering the current COVID-19 scenario. The coronavirus pandemic has greatly affected every aspect of the worldwide industry. It has brought along various changes in market conditions. The rapidly changing market scenario and initial and future assessment of the impact are covered in the research report. The report discusses all the major aspects of the market with expert opinions on the current status along with historical data.
Get a sample PDF copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1262
Key players mentioned in the research report are:
Medtronic(Covidien), J&J, Ahlstrom, Braun, Dupont, 3M, Cardinal Health, KOB, TWE, Techtex, Medline, Dynarex, Hakuzo, Smith-nephew, Vilene, Medpride, Winner Medical, ALLMED, JianErKang, Zhende, among others.
In terms of applications, the global Antimicrobial Medical Textiles market can be segmented into:
Healthcare & Hygiene Products
In terms of types, the global Antimicrobial Medical Textiles market can be segmented into:
Polyethylene Powder Coating
Polypropylene Powder Coating
PVC Powder Coating
Polypropylene Powder Coating
Polyphenylene Sulfide Powder Coating
To get a discount on the report, click @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1262
For geographical segmentation, regional supply, application-wise, and type-wise demand, key players, and others, this report covers the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The report sheds light on the competitive landscape of the market that covers the product offerings, services, market shares, and business overview. This Antimicrobial Medical Textiles Market research report covers various dynamic aspects like the market drivers, restraints and challenges, and growth prospects. The prominent and leading companies are profiled in the report.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The market is segmented on the basis of product type into polyethylene powder coating, polypropylene powder coating, PVC powder coating, polypropylene powder coating, polyphenylene sulfide powder coating.
• The market is segmented on the basis of fabric type into non-woven, woven, knitted and others.
• Non-woven segment dominated the market, accounting for over ~44% in 2018. The segment is forecasted to gain market share of 4.8% during the forecast period.
• Non-woven fabrics provide high-performance characteristics such as easy disposable, easy sterilization, cost-effectiveness and reduced danger of cross-contamination features.
• Woven fabric held the second largest market share and is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.8% during the forecast period. Woven fabrics are frequently used in advanced medical devices owing to the lightweight and variable structural design properties.
• The market is segmented on the basis of agent into quaternary ammonium, triclosan, metallic salts and others.
• Metallic salts finishing agents segment dominated the overall market in 2018 accounting for a share of about ~40%. The segment is forecasted to witness a growth of 5.0% during the forecast period.
• Metallic salts include copper, silver, zinc and cobalt, which are highly effective against a wide range of microorganisms.
Get the full report description, TOC, Table of Figures, Charts @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antimicrobial-medical-textiles-market
This research report delivers a 360 overview of the competitive landscape of the Global Antimicrobial Medical Textiles Market. Furthermore, it includes massive data regarding the latest trends, technological advancements, and methodologies. The study analyzes the Global Antimicrobial Medical Textiles Market in a detailed and extensive manner for the readers to gain better insights.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88962419