The global anti-fog additives market is expected to reach USD 2.21 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for functional and packaged foods, primarily in China, India, Brazil and Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam, is likely to augment market expansion. New applications for these additives in architectural structures such as greenhouses and skylights will create immense industry potential in the near future. —
Growing product demand in master batches for manufacturing polymers namely LDPE, LLDPE, EVA, and PVC as they offer a higher level of durability and performance will propel industry size over the forecast period. The growing demand for high-quality and efficient optical products is likely to impact market growth positively over the next eight years. Growing preference for biodegradable food packaging and agricultural films will open new market avenues over the next few years.
Sorbitan esters will witness significant growth at a CAGR of 7.0% in terms of revenue owing to its growing consumption in LDPE, LLDPE, PVC, and EVA films for food packaging and agricultural applications, as they have anti-fog, anti-static, and dispersion properties.
Access Full Research Report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-fog-additives-market
• The global anti-fog additives market demand was 310.5 kilo tons in 2015 and is expected to reach 526.6 kilo tons by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2016 to 2024
• Agricultural films accounted for 28.2% of the global volume in 2015 and will witness substantial growth on account of rising government spending along with increasing requirement of high-quality crops. Also, agricultural films exhibit high durability, thermal resistance, and tensile strength which helps in extending the shelf life of agricultural products. This factor, in turn, is expected to augment demand for anti-fog additives over the forecast period.
• Asia Pacific will witness tremendous gains at a CAGR of 6.7% in terms of volume on account of growing demand for processed food. Developments in the food processing sector including preservation technologies including cold storage, and climate control storage are expected to augment growth.
• MEA is expected to witness a significant increase in demand for anti-fog additive owing to growing demand for packaged food in light of the expansion of retail food outlets and new product launches. Demand for the product is expected to reach 46.5 kilo tons by 2024.
• Major market participants include A. Schulman, Inc., AkzoNobel N.V, Croda International PLC, Evonik Industries AG, PCC Chemax Inc., Fine Organics, Palsgaard, Polyvel Inc., PolyOne Corporation, and Ampacet Corporation. Product innovation by key market players to improve the durability and long-term performance of their products over a wide range of temperatures is likely to propel demand for the product. Various companies including AkzoNobel N.V., Ampacet Corporation, and Croda International PLC are focusing on creating multifunctional products that provide anti-static and dispersion properties along with the anti-fogging function to gain industry share.
Request for free sample of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/anti-fog-additives-market/request
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
• Glycerol esters
• Ethoxylated sorbitan esters
• Polyglycerol esters
• Sorbitan esters
• Polyoxyethylene esters
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
• Agricultural films
• Food packaging films
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Access press release of this research report: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-anti-fog-additives-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Name: Sherry James
Email: Send Email
Organization: Grand View Research, Inc.
Address: 28 2nd Street, Suite 3036, San Francisco, California, 94105
Release ID: 123282