The Wireless Network Infrastructure Market Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, C-RAN, RRH, DAS, Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Core, Backhaul & Fronthaul says the mobile operators are keen to shift towards a C-RAN (Centralized RAN) architecture, which centralizes baseband functionality to be shared across a large number of distributed radio nodes. In comparison to standalone clusters of base stations, C-RAN provides significant performance and economic benefits such as baseband pooling, enhanced coordination between cells, virtualization, network extensibility and energy efficiency. —
Browse 348 Tables and Figures, More than 150 Companies, spread across 612 pages available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/516149-the-wireless-network-infrastructure-ecosystem-2016-2030-macrocell-ran-small-cells-c-ran-rrh-das-carrier-wi-fi-mobile-core-backhaul-fronthaul.html.
The “Wireless Network Infrastructure Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, C-RAN, RRH, DAS, Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Core, Backhaul & Fronthaul” report presents an in-depth assessment of the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, investment trends, mobile operator revenue potential, regional CapEx commitments, network rollout strategies, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and vendor market share. The report also presents forecasts for wireless network infrastructure investments from 2016 till 2030. The forecasts cover 9 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The report covers the following topics:
• Up-to-date coverage of market dynamics allowing wireless network infrastructure vendors to analyze opportunities and challenges of selling to mobile operators in different regional markets
• Analysis of demand and supply of wireless network infrastructure including forecasts of investment trends, technology requirements and deployment strategies for antenna, RAN, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul deployments
• Review of mobile operator CapEx commitments, subscriptions, traffic projections and service revenue, by technology and region
• Market outlook for key technologies including TD-LTE, LTE-Advanced, VoLTE, RCS, LTE broadcast, unlicensed LTE small cells and 5G
• Industry roadmap and value chain
• Profiles and strategies of over 350 ecosystem players including wireless network infrastructure vendors and enabling technology providers
• Vendor market share for macrocell RAN, small cells, C-RAN, DAS, carrier Wi-Fi, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul
• Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Place Order to This Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=516149.
List of Companies Mentioned:
3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), 3Roam, 4ipnet, 4RF, 6WIND, ABB, Ablaze Wireless, Absolute Analysis, Accedian Networks, Accelink Technologies, Accelleran, Accuris Networks, AceAxis, Actelis Networks, Actiontec, Actus Networks, Blu Wireless Technology, BluWan, BridgeWave Communications, Broadcom Corporation, Brocade Communications Systems, D2 Technologies, Dali Wireless, DASAN Networks, Datang Mobile, Dell, DeltaNode (Bird Technologies), Direct Beam, D-Link Corporation, ITU (International Telecommunications Union), Ixia, JMA Wireless, JRC (Japan Radio Company), Juni Global, Juniper Networks, Kathrein-Werke KG, KDDI, KEYMILE, Keysight Technologies, Kisan Telecom, KMW, KT Corporation, Kumu Networks, Lattice Semiconductor, Lemko, LG Uplus, LGS Innovations, LightPointe Communications, Lime Microsystems, Loea Corporation, Lumentum, Macom (M/A-COM Technology Solutions), MAX4G, Maxim Integrated, Megafon, Mellanox Technologies, MER-CellO Wireless Solutions, and More.
Get Discount on this Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=516149.
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Name: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Phone: + 1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 165132