ReportsnReports offers a latest published report on “Polyetherimide (PEI) Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 150 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team. —
Get Free Sample Research Report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2325092
The Polyetherimide Market size is estimated at US$ 522 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 714 Million by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.5% between 2019 and 2024. This report spread across 150 Pages, Profiling 09 Companies and Supported with 161 Tables and 40 Figures is now available in this research.
Top Companies profiled in the Polyetherimide (PEI) Market include are SABIC (Saudi Arabia), RTP Company (US), Ensinger Plastics (Germany), Röchling Group (Germany), Kuraray Europe (Germany) Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials (Japan), Solvay SA (Belgium), and Toray Industries (Japan).
Polyetherimide offers more advantages over metal, and hence several automotive manufacturers are replacing metal parts in the vehicle with a lighter and more economical material. Several vehicle parts including front-end modules, beams, brackets, airbag container, pedal, and seat components have been replaced with PEI, as it has higher heat resistance and better oil resistance. Thereby increasing the engine efficiency and reducing the vehicle weight due to less consumption of energy.
Avail Discount at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2325092
Polyetherimide sheet is made of amorphous PEI that is commonly used as high-performance plastic material. This sheet provides good thermal performance as well as high strength & stiffness. PEI sheet is flame retardant, resistant to acids, and can be operated in the presence of steam and hot water. PEI provides high heat resistance, high strength modulus, and good electrical & insulation properties.
APAC is expected to the fastest-growing market during the forecast period. There is an increase in the consumption of Polyetherimide in various applications due to continued industrialization and growth in the transportation, electronics, and medical sectors of the region. In addition, growing innovation & development and the rising demand for specialty polymers in the industrial sector are driving the use of PEI.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
By Company Type - Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 –20%, and Tier 3 – 30%
By Designation - C level – 30%, Director level –20%, and Others – 50%
By Region - North America – 10%,Europe – 10%, APAC – 70%, Rest of the World – 10%
• To forecast the market size of different segments with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific APAC, and RoW
• To define, describe, and forecast the Polyetherimide market size, in terms of value and volume
• To provide detailed information regarding the significant factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the market growth
• To analyze and forecast the market size based on grade, form, process type, and end-use industry
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the market
• To analyze the competitive developments such as expansions, new product developments, and acquisitions
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
Direct Purchase this research report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2325092
Competitive Landscape of Polyetherimide Market:
2 Competitive Scenario
2.3 New Product Developments
Name: Mr. Vishal
Email: Send Email
Address: Corporate Headquarters, Tower B5, office 101,, Magarpatta SEZ,, Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India,
Phone: +1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 527369