Market Synopsis: —
According to Market Research Future (MRFR)’s assessment report, the global 3D scanner market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.11% during the forecast period 2016 to 2022. The report further indicates that the global market is poised to scale a valuation of USD 5.83 Bn towards the end of the assessment period. The strong value maintained by the 3D technology and its capability to offer comparative and dimensional analysis of products is likely to dictate the growth of the market in the foreseeable future.
3D technology has paved its way across different industry verticals which are expected to drive the growth of the 3D Scanner Market in the years to come. In addition, technological advancements such as the introduction of hand-held scanners, developments in portable CMM-based 3D scanner, etc. are likely to influence the expansion of the 3D scanner market positively through the projection period.
3D scans offer quick, accurate, and effective results which are poised to accelerate revenue creation for the market participants. The scanners have gained much popularity, and key players are focusing on lowering the cost of the product. The growing affordability of the product has opened new avenues of growth opportunities for the 3D scanner market.
Get Free Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2546
The prominent players in the 3D Scanner Market are – Hexagon AB (Sweden), 3D Systems Corporation (U.S.), Autodesk Inc. (U.S.), Faro Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Creaform Inc. (Ametek Inc.) (U.S.), Topcon Corporation (Japan), GOM mbH (Germany), Trimble Navigation Ltd. (U.S.), Nikon Metrology (Belgium), Carl Zeiss Optotechnik GmbH (Germany) among others.
• By type, the global 3D scanner market has been segmented into laser scanner, optical scanner, and structured light scanner.
• By vertical, the 3D scanner market has been segmented into media & entertainment, healthcare, aerospace, energy & power, and others.
• By range, the global 3D scanner market has been segmented into short range, medium range, and long range.
• By offering, the 3D scanner market has been segmented into hardware and aftermarket service.
• By product, the global 3D scanner market has been segmented into tripod mounted, fixed CMM based, portable CMM based, and desktop.
• By application, the 3D scanner market has been segmented into quality inspection, rapid prototyping, digital archiving, topographical surveys, and others.
By region, the global 3D scanner market has been segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is currently dominating the global market and is poised to maintain its prominence across the review period. The growth of the regional market can be attributed to the large-scale penetration of internet and technological advancements. Meanwhile, Asia Pacific signifies tremendous growth potential. It is projected to expand at a high CAGR over the forecast period. The widespread adoption of IT services is presumed to boost the growth trajectory of the 3D scanner market in the region over the next couple of years.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/3d-scanner-market-2546
• Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
• Raw material suppliers
• 3D Scanner product &device manufacturers
• System Integrators
• Technical University
• Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
• Original Technology Designers and Suppliers
• Research Institutes and organization
• 3D scanning & metrology forum
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Name: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Organization: Market Research Future
Release ID: 493561