The Big Data Market: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts report says despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. The research estimates that Big Data investments will account for over $46 Billion in 2016 alone. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of 12% over the next four years. —
Browse 86 Figures, 150 Companies, spread across 390 pages available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/591717-the-big-data-market-2016-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-and-forecasts.html.
The “Big Data Market: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2016 through to 2030. The forecasts are further segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 14 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
• Big Data ecosystem
• Market drivers and barriers
• Big Data technology, standardization and regulatory initiatives
• Big Data industry roadmap and value chain
• Analysis and use cases for 14 vertical markets
• Big Data analytics technology and case studies
• Big Data vendor market share
• Company profiles and strategies of 150 Big Data ecosystem players
• Strategic recommendations for Big Data hardware, software and professional services vendors and enterprises
• Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Order a Copy of Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=591717.
Key Questions Answered
• How big is the Big Data ecosystem?
• How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
• What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
• What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
• Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors and what are their strategies?
• How much are vertical enterprises investing in Big Data?
• What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics?
• Which countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments?
• In 2016, Big Data vendors will pocket over $46 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues.
• Big Data investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of 12% over the next four years, eventually accounting for over $72 Billion by the end of 2020.
• The market is ripe for acquisitions of pure-play Big Data startups, as competition heats up between IT incumbents.
• Nearly every large scale IT vendor maintains a Big Data portfolio.
• At present, the market is largely dominated by hardware sales and professional services in terms of revenue.
• Going forward, software vendors, particularly those in the Big Data analytics segment, are expected to significantly increase their stake in the Big Data market.
• By the end of 2020, research expects Big Data software revenue to exceed hardware investments by over $7 Billion.
List of Companies Mentioned are 1010data, Accel Partners, Accenture, Actian Corporation, Actuate Corporation, Adaptive Insights, adMarketplace, Adobe, ADP, Advizor Solutions, AeroSpike, AFS Technologies, Alameda County Social Services Agency, AlchemyDB, Aldeasa, Alpine Data Labs, Alteryx, Altiscale, Altosoft, Amazon.com, Ambulance Victoria, AMD and more
Get Discount at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=591717.
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Name: Ritesh Tiwari
Email: Send Email
Phone: + 1 888 391 5441
Release ID: 155938