Titan Echo has released its new software solution to help CPAs comply with the IRS Final Tangible Property Regulations.
CPAs have been stressing more than usual over the current tax season because the IRS’s Final Tangible Property Regulations (TPRs) went into effect in 2014, and compliance is manditory for all businesses’ 2014 tax filings.
Among other things, these new regulations determine:
– whether property upgrades should be expensed or capitalized
– the distinction between fixed assets and materials/supplies
– what costs taxpayers must capitalize on the acquisition of tangible property
– when to recognize dispositions
The Tangible Property Regulations set forth by the IRS are not simple, and they’re not easy to comply with. Which leaves many CPAs wondering how in the world they’re going to not only understand, but also comply with these new rules.
With this problem in mind, Titan Echo has now created and released a software solution that allows CPAs to quickly and easily comply with the new TPRs.
CPAs who need a solution to the final Tangible Property Regulations (TPR) can purchase Titan Echo’s TPR Solution by Titan Engineering. The sign up page detailing full service availability and features can be found here: https://titanecho.com/tangible-property-regulation…
Titan Echo’s TPR Solution is designed to address the most common issues faced by Accountants when choosing a Tangible Property Regulations (TPR) Solution. Titan Echo’s TPR Solution allows CPAs to:
– Comply with IRS Final Tangible Property Regulations without the need for costly consultants or time-consuming courses.
– Complete Forms 3115 quickly and without unnecessary hassle.
– Scrub clients’ depreciation schedules for future partial disposition use.
Brian Lefever, VP of Operations of Titan Echo, had this to say about Titan Echo’s new TPR solution:
“Titan Echo leverages Titan’s professional engineering capabilities to empower CPAs to provide more services and bring more value to their clients. This helps like-minded firms who want to add complicated lucrative tax service offerings by leveraging technology.”
Those interested in learning more about the company can do so on the company website at https://titanecho.com/. Those interested in purchasing can go directly to the service listing, here: https://titanecho.com/tangible-property-regulation…
Release ID: 73192