TBC2 [TheBillionCoin2] is a cryptocurrency deployed on the Ethereum Blockchain. With the recent implementation of the new referral/affiliate system, news is spreading fast about this SLEEPING GIANT !!
Launched in September 2017 the first of nine rounds of the ICO is approaching completion. With the implementation of viral marketing taking effect it is expected that the TBC2 ICO will snowball in early 2018 and the remaining eight rounds of the ICO will likely be completed in the first half of 2018.
The Marketing Director has announced that 90% of the TBC2 coins are being distributed through an open and fair Initial Coin Offering [ICO] to the public, the remaining 10% have been allocated for marketing, charitable donations and disaster relief. A full and transparent account of the supply can be seen on the Ethereum Block Explorer, see TBC2 main website for details – http://tbc.erc20.club/
The TBC2 development team have confirmed that after the distribution phase completed TBC2 will be added to third party public trading exchanges where users and traders alike will be able to buy and sell TBC2. Currently anyone who buys TBC2 is able to transact peer-to-peer via the use of their own third party wallets and apps.
ICO Pricing in USD not BTC or Ethereum:
Most ICO’s are priced at a set rate, i.e. 1 Ethereum = 100 Tokens or 1 BTC = 10,000 tokens, when prices of the paired currency (ETH / BTC) increases the ICO token/coin costs more.
For example, say 1 Ethereum costs $100 and you get 100 tokens for 1 Ethereum, therefore the coins cost $1 each.
However, if Ethereum price increases to $1000 and you still get 100 tokens for 1 Ethereum then the coins cost $10 each not $1. Therefore the ICO/Developer benefits from price rises in the paired currency.
Unlike most ICO’s, TBC2 has been priced at a fixed USD price of $0.02 (2 cents) Through the payment processor you can use many different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin and many others), but the price is reflected in USD (2 cents) therefore regardless of the fact Bitcoin/LTC/Eth has increased massively in price since launching TBC2, the actual USD price remains fixed meaning everyone knows they paid the same price in USD (2 cents) for their TBC2 coins.
Why you should consider TBC2 during the ICO;
Interest and Speculation; Generally during ICO’s the price of a new currency starts low and allows for massive growth after the ICO. One would not presume to compare TBC2 to Bitcoin or Ethereum like many Developers and new Cryptocurrencies do, but to simply show the possibilities of price increases from ICO and/or extremely early interest, into new currencies before they become very popular.
Ethereum ICO cost was 2000 Ether for 1 BTC ($600 per BTC at the time of the ICO).
2000 Ether for $600 makes Ether’s ICO cost $0.30 (30 cents) each.
2000 Ether today are worth over $1.4 Million USD.
The Marketing Director stated; “We read all the time online about speculating just $100 in BTC in 2009-2010-2011 would make you a multi-millionaire now, but there are several other success stories out there to be had; below are just a few other examples of getting in early or in ICOs that have had massive growth after going to public exchanges.”
In 2013 Ripple coin cost $0.004 USD (4 tenths of 1 cent) to date the price $0.75 but with 39 Billion coins…
With the closed source/closed system original TBC1 regularly trading peer to peer in late 2016 & early 2017 for upwards of $100 each, they feel that starting TBC2 price at 2 cents ($0.02) each will allow for exponential growth during 2018 and beyond. Knowing that the closed source/closed original TBC1 was trading peer to peer at $100+ in early 2017, they see no reason whatsoever why an open source, open system with third party wallets and apps should not at least reach a price of $1, $5, $10 and higher. This is very much achievable.
Round 1 Additional Bonus;
As the holiday period is upon us, the TBC2 team feel it is fitting to offer a seasonal gift.
There are currently less than 22 million TBC2 left in round 1. Whilst round 1 lasts, they would like to offer a special gift of an additional 5% on top of all purchases of $25 or more. This is a limited offer and subject to availability. Only valid until the remaining coins in Round 1 are sold. When Round 2 begins, the standard bonus will be reduced from a massive 900% bonus in Round 1 to 400% bonus in Round 2. The remaining 22 million are likely to be sold quickly! To be eligible for this additional purchase simply place an order and make payment via the website in the usual manner whilst Round 1 is still ongoing.
Release ID: 280684