Secrets of the Tax Whisperers – Two Free Workshops on Often-Overlooked Areas of Tax Savings for Small Business Owners
Professional Tax Accountants in Springfield, VA is offering two free workshops focusing on areas which many small business owners often overlook that can save money on taxes of all types.
Small Business owners are invited to attend either of two workshops to learn more and bring questions. To be held on Wednesday, November 13 and Friday, November 15, 2019 from 5:30 to 7 pm each day, registered attendees are asked to bring their questions and be prepared to learn some new strategies that can help them to reduce their small business taxes to the lowest legal limit for their particular situation.
When asked about the reasons behind the decision to provide free training on such an in-demand topic, Sue Ellen Mann, Owner of Professional Tax Accountants said,
“How Is Your Small Business’ Tax Situation? Is it Maximized for savings?
“We have seen relatively new and even established businesses overlook potential deductions and options, and we want to share some basic areas of opportunity to display possible tax savings they can pursue, with us or their existing accountant – who will probability be glad to hear that they’ve learned these things. “
Topics covered in both workshops will include:
• Changes from the recent Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 that many business owners still do not know about or do not apply and can benefit
• Business-entity tax structure, often a simple and overlooked area
• Payroll structures that save you from paying self-employment tax
• Auto expenses and how to track them
• Contractors – who can be one legally and how to handle their payments
• Meals that are deductible and how to track them
• Gifts that are deductible – and the rule which makes violations obvious
The content presented will be the same for each workshop (with the exception of the particular attendee questions addressed at each session), so attendees need only participate in one workshop to receive the full benefit of the information being presented.
Space is limited and, while the workshop itself is free of charge, a reservation by Nov 11 is required. To register and get more information, contact Sue Ellen Mann at 703.354.2124 or email@example.com.
Small Business Owners can find the most up-to-date information about the free training and tax accounting for the small business at https://pro-tax-usa.com.
Release ID: 88927972