After the launch of the new website for Lambert Bros Paving, the Brothers wanted to make sure the public had a clear list of the services provided by there company. With many years experience, you can count on the brothers to deliver quality, timely and cost effective paving skills. In case you didn’t know, here is a list of the services the Road Paving brothers can help with:
– Asphalt Paving: We specialize in residential driveways and commercial parking lots.
– Seal Coating: MICRO PAVE 2000 was specifically developed in the laboratory (by Lambert Bros. Paving) to address western Canada’s climatic conditions.
– Asphalt Maintenance: We provide free consultation and help in developing a proactive plan for asphalt maintenance, repair, and rehabilitation of pavement systems.
– Roller Compacted: Roller-compacted concrete, or RCC, takes its name from the construction method used to build it. It’s placed with conventional or high-density asphalt paving equipment, then compacted with rollers.
– Excavating and Grading: The Lambert brothers are fond of telling their friends that they couldn’t bear to give up their childhood dump trucks, so they exchanged them for bigger versions. In the world of construction and excavation, we do much more than haul dirt around. Our responsibilities include site preparation, grading, trenching and many other soil-related tasks. And, yes, we do operate some very large pieces of heavy equipment.
– Pavement Management: As a management tool this plan enables you to plan your pavement maintenance so you can maintain your parking lot in the most cost-effective way. PMP is a planned, systematic, long-term approach that ties together all the various maintenance and rehabilitation options under one plan.
With over 50 years in business, they have the skills and experience to get the job done right.
Lambert Paving Bros got it’s start and wisdom from their father and founder. Noticing a growing need for Road Paving, Asphalt paving and repair the continued the services and skills of their father taught them. With a family run business and many years of experience in the Road Paving and Asphalt business, the brothers decided to continue the family business which started in 1967.
Andre Lambert is quoted saying: “We like to do things to connect with our current and new customers. Sometimes the hard part is reminding everyone of all of the things you can do. We are always in contact with clients and making sure there needs are met., and releasing these little factoids of our Paving Services will hopefully make a difference.”
To find out more about Lambert Paving Bros and the new service, it’s possible to visit https://www.lambertpaving.com/
Release ID: 383367