Royalty Free Trailer Music, https://royaltyfreetrailermusic.com announces the release of their new royalty free trailer music library created to provide any video production with a cinematic, Hollywood-style soundtrack.
Stephen Bashaw, president of Sonic Imagery, the parent company of Royalty Free Trailer Music, explains that the difference between the new library and other production music libraries is that Royalty Free Trailer Music is modeled after Hollywood-style film trailers that are typically comprised of multiple “acts” such as:
1. The Intro: A short, often quiet, foreshadowing of the mood of the music track
2. Act 1: Main theme introduction
3. Act 2: Expansion of the main theme, building in intensity or excitement
4. Act 3: The main theme further expanded with a climactic ending
5. The Outro: A brief recap of the mood of the music track
The benefits of such a music format are that, in addition to providing multiple dynamic levels to the soundtrack, this format also allows more flexibility in the soundtrack.
The Royalty Free Trailer Music library tracks also include:
1. State of the art music technology and compositions that reflect current trends.
2. Distinct, natural-sounding “edit” points that allow the music editor to easily customize the soundtrack of any audio or video production.
3. Editing/remixing options according to the producer’s specifications.
To browse the Royalty Free Trailer Music catalog, track preview is available here
Bashaw adds: “Traditionally, most production music library tracks were composed of basically one dynamic or volume level. Royalty Free Trailer Music tracks offer multiple dynamic levels and arc development schemes that give the soundtrack much more impact. In addition, the cinematic treatments we utilize, such as those found in high budget film scores and advertising spots, greatly increase the production values of any film or video.”
To listen to samples of these music tracks, click here
Sonic Imagery/Royalty Free Trailer Music
7294 Stone Valley Lane
New Albany, OH 43054 USA
Release ID: 89062319