Osteopathic Integrative Medicine (OIM) has today made public 5 facts about its regenerative medicine components ‘stem cells, PRP, prolotherapy’, now available at OIM in Lakewood, Colorado, which fans and consumers within the Osteopathic/ Alternative/ Holistic health space should find particularly interesting. OIM’s regenerative treatments are unique in that they can be bundled with other services or complete soon to be launched packages for brain health and trauma recovery, musculoskeletal injuries, and those who feel their immune system needs a boost.
The 5 items include:
1. Stem cells are injected into damaged areas of the body where there may be chronic pain or joint pain where the stem cells then differentiate into the cells needed to help regenerate the damaged tissues.
2. Most experience with stem cell therapy is with knee pain and may help with cartilage tears, meniscus injuries, ligament tears, and osteoarthritis.
3. Stem cells are being used for other issues including back pain, brain injuries (post concussion syndrome and chronic traumatic encephalopathy), and even eye diseases.
4. PRP treatments supply injured areas with natural proteins, stem cells, and growth factors.
5. PRP is being used for arthritis, sprains, herniated discs, chronic pain, and even is now being used to naturally treat hair loss.
Osteopathic Integrative Medicine got it’s start when founder Dave Zarou, DO had a vision for a practice founded on osteopathic manipulative medicine and related services. He noticed a growing need for regenerative therapy and felt it would be a good adjunct to the osteopathic manipulative treatment and other services. With many years of prior experience prior to starting OIM in the medical field, Dave Zarou, DO decided to go ahead and start Osteopathic Integrative Medicine in 2006. Eventually he would add more physicians with different talents, including Dr. Jordanna Quinn that performs the regenerative therapy, and many other health service providers.
Daniel Lopez, DO, one of the physicians at OIM, is quoted saying: “Our focus is to treat the whole person, not just symptoms without having to send the patient to multiple locations around town. We have a very unique one of a kind practice that has the potential to attract patients not just locally, but from around the world.”
Stem cells, PRP, prolotherapy has been live for 4 years. To find out more, it’s possible to visit http://www.oimcare.com/regenerative-medicine/
For more facts and further information about Osteopathic Integrative Medicine, this can be discovered at http://www.oimcare.com
Release ID: 396284