The holiday shopping season has begun, and Big Hammer Wines is delivering more knock-out Black Friday wine specials. Available only at BHW, these deals bring wine lovers even more value during the month of November.
Big Hammer Wines is well-known for delivering outstanding wine at the most competitive prices in the market. With these holiday deals, wine lovers save even more.
This year on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday, shoppers will find a new feature called “Spin the Wheel to Get More Deals.” By clicking the button and “spinning the wheel,” they’ll receive extra savings off the promotional discounted prices.
Special six-bottle packs, 50% off deals, and slashed prices on select wines allow shoppers to save when stocking up for the holidays. The Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals begin immediately and continue through the end of the month.
“Wine lovers look forward to Big Hammer Wines’ Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales because they know Big Hammer Wines always delivers great value,” said Greg Martellotto, owner of Big Hammer Wines. “Shoppers want to save not only on Black Friday but also on Cyber Monday and the days in between, so this year, we’re giving them even more discounts and more time to shop.”
For the ENTIRE month of November, including Black Friday, and Cyber Monday, shoppers can choose from the following wine specials:
– Four bottles of 2017 Martellotto “Rosso di Sera” Red Blend Happy Canyon of Santa Barbara for $59.99 (free shipping included)
– 2015 Marques de Riscal Finca Torrea Rioja for $22.49, 50% off the already low price
– Our Best-Selling Sparkling Wine of the Year at 50% off the current low price. Choose Brut and Rose for $17.49 per bottle:
— 2015 Ramon Canals Marta Brut Reserva Cava
— 2015 Ramon Canals Marta Passio Reserva Cava
– 2003 Monti Barolo “Censored” DOCG at the lowest price anywhere, only $39.99, a saving of $70 per bottle
– Hobson’s Choice Introductory Offer: six bottles valued at $150 for only $59.99, shipping included
– Six special Napa Valley Wines at significant discounts off the current low prices:
— Robert Craig Black Sears Vineyard Howell Mountain Zinfandel Napa Valley for $49.88. 23% off
— Calculated Risk Barrel Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley for $39.99, 50% off
— 2016 Clos du Val Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley for $45.99, a 23% discount
— 2016 Heir Apparent Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa Valley for $44.99, a savings of $90.00 per bottle
— Post Parade Stretch Drive Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley for $59.88, a 30% discount
— 2015 Grand Napa Diamond Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley for the extraordinary price of $54.99, save $80 per bottle
Additional specials for Black Friday, November 27 and Cyber Monday, November 30 include reductions on four additional bottles:
– 2000 Marques de Riscal Gran Reserva Rioja
– 2001 Marques de Riscal Gran Reserva Rioja
– 2004 Zyme Kairos Veneto Rosso IGP at $39.99, the lowest price anywhere
– 2016 Heir Apparent Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve Napa Valley for the exceptional price of $44.99, a savings of $90.00 per bottle
On both days, shoppers can “Spin the Wheel to Get More Deals” for extra discounts on top of already discounted prices. Clicking the button “spins” the wheel, giving shoppers even more savings.
Quantities are limited, and at these prices, wines will sell out quickly. Wine lovers should shop early for 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday wine specials.
ABOUT Big Hammer Wines
Since its launch in 2009, Big Hammer Wines has been committed to sourcing wines of exceptional quality and value at every price point, from the U.S. and around the world.
With an impressive direct-to-consumer (DTC) sales model, Big Hammer uses technology to integrate and improve the wine distribution channel, resulting in more favorable pricing.
Inc. Magazine has recognized Big Hammer Wines as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S.
Release ID: 88985046