Normanton Park is Probably the Largest Condominium Launch In 2021

Normanton Park sits on a prime piece of land that is near the city and other major urban development. Its astonishing to launch with lower than expected price point than other new projects.

Spotlight has been placed on one of the latest new condominium launches in Singapore recently. Normanton Park may probably be the largest condominium launch in 2021. With the total of 1,862 residential units sitting on only 20% of the entire land area of approximately 6 hectares, the rest of the 80% is filled with landscaping and outdoor facilities. One can imagine a resort living kind of area when walking into the condominium location.

This project has a mixture of condominium units as well as strata terraces with direct adjoining pool access and private parking. There will also be eight commercial units, 7 of which will be shops and 1 will be restaurant. The development is near the green corridor which consist of Kent Ridge Park, HortPark and Mount Faber Park. It is also near business centres like Singapore Science Park 1 and 2, Mapletree Business City, Fusionopolis and Biopolis.

The indicative prices for one-bedroom units is from S$700,000, two bedroom units from S$1 Million, three-bedroom units from S$1.5 million, four-bedroom units from S$2 million and five-bedroom units from S$2.8 million.

The developer, Kingsford was previously issued a no-sale licence in January 2019 for this project. That mean it was prohibited to sell the units prior to obtaining the TOP status. The no-sale license was lifted on Nov 30 for Normanton Park with the condition that the property must pass the BCA’s Quality Mark Assessment before Kingsford can apply for TOP.

Kingsford is owned by Chinese-citizen-turned Singaporean Cui Zhengfeng. Normanton Park was purchased from the previous residences through an en bloc at S$830.1 million. That was one of the biggest en bloc purchases at the time in Singapore.

This major condominium project will be marketed by five real estate agencies. They are ERA Singapore, Hutton Asia, OrangeTee & tie, Propnex and SRI.

Release ID: 88992074