Moving Van Experience Record Spike In Enquiries As Growing Number Of EU Migrants Leave The UK

Moving Van has had more enquiries than ever from EU Migrants seeking to leave the UK in the wake of the Brexit decision, as opportunities at home and hate crimes in the UK are both on the rise.

Moving Van is sharing data on an unprecedented number of international moving enquiries from EU nationals, who are now leaving the UK en masse following the Brexit decision. Statistics have shown 39,000 eastern Europeans left the UK in the last twelve months, up over a third on the year before, while levels of new immigrants and international students coming to the UK has dropped significantly.

Moving Van (https://www.moving-van.org.uk/) has seen the number of EU national enquiries increase by 38% on average in the months since the Brexit decision. More than 3.5 million EU nationals currently resident in the UK are applying for permanent residency. 70% of the current 202,000 applications have been successful. This leaves at least 30% of EU nationals out in the cold, with an imminent need to return home.

Moving Van’s own observed increase in enquiries comes out ahead of the current averages, and the reasons are many; hate crimes have increased since the vote to leave the EU, creating a more hostile environment. Equally, with better paid opportunities now opening up in eastern Europe, the time is right for many to leave. Moving Van offers a compassionate and professional service that can make international transitions as easy as possible.

A spokesperson for Moving Van explained, “We have been bowled over by the increase in enquiries by EU nationals, up by more than a third according to our latest data. Many of these are from eastern European countries known as the E8, but by no means all. It is deeply unfortunate that even in London, which voted overwhelmingly to Remain, hate crimes have increased and opportunities for immigrants have decreased. We, of course, want everybody to be safe, and we want EU nationals seeking opportunities elsewhere to be able to do so with ease and freedom. That’s why we make the international moving process as easy, affordable and professional as possible.”

About Moving Van:
Moving Van is one of the most well-established man and van companies in London. Their team has years of experience in the field, and cover all man with a van needs. They offer reasonable prices and seasonal discounts to keep services affordable while having policies in place to protect the environment. The company has a team of fully insured and fully-vetted professionals who are always ready to assist residents and business owners in London.

Contact Info:
Name: Moving Van
Email: Send Email
Organization: Moving Van
Address: 9 Greyhound Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8NX
Phone: 02087464391
Website: https://www.moving-van.org.uk/

Release ID: 200131