Palmetto Addiction Recovery Center, one of Louisiana’s top addiction recovery centers, has appointed a Hollye Rogers Chief Operating Officer.
Hollye graduating from The University of Louisiana at Monroe and Louisiana State University with a Master’s Degree in Social Work, immediately after graduating Rogers began her career with Palmetto Addiction Recovery Center. Hollye Rogers started at Palmetto Addiction Recovery Center in 1994 as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Board Approved Clinical Supervisor. In 2010, Rogers was appointed Director of the Professional Evaluation. She now is taking on the new role as Chief Operating Officer (COO).
As the Chief Operating Officer Hollye is now the administrator of the facility. Hollye now directs, supervises, and coordinates the overall clinical and business operations of the rehabilitation center. She participates in strategic planning and in the development and implementation of policies on clinical and business operations.
As COO Hollye is responsible for the following:
1. Oversees daily functions such as maintenance, treatment, intake, patient care, Human Resources , and business development
2. Participants in the Recruitment and retention of professional and nonprofessional staff
3. Co- Leads treatment team each morning with the medical director
4. Participants in decisions on treatment related issues and changes.
5. Reports directly to the CEO and attends monthly meetings of the board of directors.
6. Collaborates with the business manager on financial decisions and planning.
7. Participants in the establishment and administration of organizational policies and procedures
8. Participants in the development and implementation of the mission, vision, and values of the center. This includes delivering high quality, patient focused care.
9. Resolves problems regarding staffing, utilization of facilities and resources
10. Evaluates performance, recommends promotions, raises, and disciplinary action.
11. Delegates authority and responsibility as appropriate
12. Participants in professional development activities to stay with current trends and practices in health care delivery
13. Monitors quality improvement process and performance
14. Undertakes special projects as directed by the CEO and board of directors.
Palmetto Addiction Recovery Center Board of Directors is enthusiastic for Rogers and her new role, “given her expertise, dedication, and experience, we are confident that Hollye will lead Palmetto to further growth and expansion. Palmetto will continue to deliver exceptional treatment and quality care to individuals and their family members. We are excited about the future at Palmetto, and we appreciate everyone’s continued support.”
Rogers was quoted as saying: “I hope to have the same effect on Palmetto that I aspired to instill on my patients; be mindful of where they came from but aim to cope with the world around us in a dynamic and effective manner,”.
About Palmetto Addiction Recovery Center:
The Palmetto team of caring professionals shares over 250 years of experience in breaking the cycle of addiction. With both inpatient and outpatient treatment Palmetto specializes in drug rehabilitation, alcohol detox and rehab as well as being the first treatment center in Louisiana to professionals recovering from addiction. Their philosophy is that recovery must occur in three areas: physical, emotional and spiritual, with the treatment program designed to address all these aspects from day one. Palmetto is located on a beautiful 70-acre rural setting surrounded by Lake Lafouche. The private, tranquil locale promotes a safe, healing environment for treatment. The qualified trained staff encourages a return to basic living skills, development of non-addictive coping skills, recognition of character defects, development of a non-self-centered way of living, and a spiritual approach to life.
Release ID: 157869