The Middle East and Africa region comprises varying economies, from developing countries in sub-Saharan Africa to the oil rich Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries of the Middle East. According to the World Bank, the Middle East and North Africa as a region posted 6.5% growth in industrial production year on year up to October 2017, after 4.3% year on year growth to September 2017. Economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa is projected to reach 2.6% in 2017 and 3.4% in 2018, with commodity prices recovering.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2794511-project-insight-industrial-construction-projects-middle-east-and-africa
This report provides detailed analysis, information and insights based on 482 CIC projects in the region, including detailed metrics on the region's industrial construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by country and value and by six types of project including manufacturing plants, metals and materials production and processing and chemical and pharmaceutical plants. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries including Saudi Arabia, Iran and Nigeria.
Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) is currently tracking industrial construction projects in the Middle East and Africa with a total value of US$359.6 billion. Of this, US$171.2 billion is in the execution stage.
Saudi Arabia accounts for the highest value with US$66.2 billion, followed by Iran with projects valuing US$48.1 billion. Nigeria and Guinea follow with projects with a value of US$30.3 billion and US$30.0 billion respectively.
The Middle East and Africa’s highest project investment is in chemical and pharmaceutical plants with a value of US$138.0 billion, followed by metal and material production plants with a value of US$85.1 billion.
The largest projects currently in the pipeline are the US$25.0 billion Ras Al Khair Minerals Industrial City in Saudi Arabia and the US$20.0 billion Simandou Iron Ore Mine Development in Guinea.
The report provides analysis based on CIC projects showing total project values for the Middle East and Africa and analysis by stage and funding for the top 10 countries.
The top 50 projects are listed for the region giving country, stage, value and type of industrial construction. Values by six types of project categories are given including manufacturing plants, metals and materials production and processing and chemical and pharmaceutical plants.
Ranked listings of the top participants for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners.
Reasons to Buy
• Gain insight and see forecasts for the industrial construction sector.
• Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development for the region and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
• Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
• The highest value of projects are at the execution stage, with US$171.2 billion, followed by projects at the planning stage with US$106.2 billion.
• Projects in the pre-execution stage amount to US$43.5 billion, while projects in the pre-planning stage account for US$38.7 billion.
• Saudi Arabia accounts for highest value of industrial projects with US$66.2 billion.
• Private investment is responsible for funding the highest proportion of projects, with 52%, with public funding at 25% and 23% of projects financed jointly by public/private funding.
• Assuming all projects tracked go ahead as planned, annual spending on the projects would reach US$77.7 billion in 2019.
• The top contractor in the region is Daelim Industrial Co. Ltd followed by Bechtel Corporation.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Regional Overview
2. Key Operators
3. Project Analytics by Country
3.1. Saudi Arabia
3.5. The UAE
3.9. South Africa
ACCESS REPORT @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/2794511-project-insight-industrial-construction-projects-middle-east-and-africa
Get in touch:
Name: NORAH TRENT
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Phone: +91 841 198 5042
Release ID: 288615