Wealth Management Market: —
The global wealth management market is expected to grow from $1261.4 billion in 2019 to $1283.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9% from 2021 and reach $1645.7 billion in 2023.
The wealth management market consists of sales of wealth management services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that plan, advise on and manage various kinds of assets. This market covers financial and investment advice, retirement planning and legal or estate planning but excludes accounting and tax services. The market size is the revenues generated from the fees and commissions levied on the assets being managed. It does not include the value of investments held or the amount of money invested in a given year, net or gross. This market includes the custodian charges of the firms as well as any other fees. margins or service charges but excludes brokerage fees levied on securities transactions unless they are included within the service fees or commissions.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/5286844-wealth-management-global-market-report-2020-30-covid
Many wealth management companies are investing in big data analytics capabilities to generate insights around clients. Big data solutions are being implemented to deliver insights around client segments, product penetration and analyze training program effectiveness. These technologies are being implemented to assess existing and prospective clients’ inclination to purchase various products and services being offered by a wealth management company, their lifetime value, investment pattern and the ability of the client to take risks. They are also helping wealth management companies to track business performance Increase client acquisition and retention rates Increase sales and offer real time investment advice. For instance, CargoMetrics, an investment firm based in Boston used Automatic Identification System (AIS), to collect data on commodity movement such as cargo location and cargo size to develop analytics platform for trading commodities, currencies and equity index funds. This tool was also sold to other hedge funds and wealth managers.
North America was the largest region in the global wealth management market, accounting for 53% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 25% of the global wealth management market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global wealth management market.
Wealth Management Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wealth management market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider wealth management market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The wealth management market section of the report gives context. It compares the wealth management market with other segments of the investments market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, wealth management indicators comparison.
1) By Type: Asset Management; Funds, Trusts, And Other Financial Vehicles; Portfolio Management and Investment Advice
2) By Advisory Mode: Human Advisory; Robo Advisory; Hybrid
3) By Enterprise Size: Large Enterprises; Medium and Small Enterprises
Subsegments Covered: Large-Cap Equity, Government Fixed Income And Structured Products; Equity Specialties And Fixed Income Products; Elf's And Passively-Managed Products; Alternatives; Solutions Products And Other (Target Date Products And LDIs)
Companies Mentioned: Agricultural Bank of China; Wells Fargo; BlackRock; Morgan Stanley; Bank of America
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, wealth management indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
For further information on this report, visit – https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/5286844-wealth-management-global-market-report-2020-30-covid
NOTE : Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Name: WISEGUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Email: Send Email
Organization: WISE GUY RESEARCH CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
Address: Office No. 528/524, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Phone: +1-646-845-9349 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
Release ID: 88961842