Global Real Estate Software Market 2018-2025: —
The global real estate software market was valued at USD xx million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. Real estate software demand has surged across the globe as they provide a single platform to manage all the business activities.
Real estate software is further classified as ERP, CRM, PMS, and others. This software offers various modules and customization options, thus benefiting the end users such as small, medium and large-scale enterprises. The global real estate software market is expected to be valued over USD xx million by 2025 and is anticipated to grow at CAGR of 4.7 % in the forecast period.
• The U.S. has been driving the North American regional growth. Increasing penetration coupled with development of new modules in the software such as advanced real estate analytics are being used extensively to evaluate the purchasing decisions. North America is thus, expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.15% during the forecast period.
• China, Japan, and India are driving the growth of real estate software market in Asia Pacific. In Japan, retail and logistics sector is on rise and thus real estate developers are adopting the software to offer better services its clients.
• The real estate sector in India has undergone a lot of regulation reformation. To overcome these challenges, real estate software is likely to assist business with features such as real-time tracking of project developments which will improve the transparency, accountability, and quality with timely delivery of projects. Owing to these features, major players in real estate are expected to adopt to real estate software driving the growth of market in India.
Get a PDF Sample of this Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2150236 .
• Major players associated with the global real estate software market include Accruent, Argus Financial Software, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corp, SAP America, Inc., and RealPaged Inc. among others.
• Acquisition is a key strategy used by the players in the market. The aim of this strategy is to extend their product portfolio. For instance, in February 2018, Oracle Corp acquired Aconex Limited a company in construction management platform. The collaboration aims to strengthen Oracle Corp cloud-based construction software.
The report has company profiles of major players in the market
• MRI Software
• RealPaged Inc.
• CoStar Realty Information Inc.
• Microsoft Corporation
• Oracle Corp
• SAP America, Inc.
Players associated with the global real estate software market are RealPage Inc., Costar Realty Information Inc. Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corp, and IBM Tririga SAP America, Inc. These payers are mainly headquartered in United States and also have region specific presence. Players in this market focus on developing new software. For instance, in July 2016, ValuD Consulting, LLC, a player in Real Estate and Facilities Management (RE/FM) collaborated with IBM Tririga to launch MobilD – a mobile application for IBM TRIRIGA. The application aims real time tracking of the field work with IBM Tririga platform. Similarly, players also focus on acquisition as a strategy to gain competitive edge in the market.
Access the complete report with TOC & List of Tables @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-real-estate-software-market-2018-2025-key-industry-insights-segments-opportunities-and-forecasts .
Product Overview, 2013-2025 (USD Million)
ERP offers project management, procurement management, finance management, lease management, land & development management, sales management, and others. Owing to its large number of applications it is anticipated to grow at CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. CRM assist in efficient customer handling have surged in demand as they offer a more customer-centric approach to the real estate business, hence are anticipated to grow at CAGR of 5.0% the highest during the forecast period.
Application Overview, 2013-2025 (USD Million)
• Small enterprises
• Medium enterprises
• Large enterprises
• Large-scale enterprises have been largely investing as these software assists in streamlining their businesses. The segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6% during the forecast period.
• Medium scale enterprises are also switching to real estate software as they offer more efficiency and transparency, thus, the market is expected to grow at CAGR of 3.7% the highest during the forecast period
What does the report include?
• Important parameters such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been discussed in detail.
• Company profiles of the key players in the market which helped to us understand their strategies, key initiatives, financial performance and market offerings.
• Analysis of strategic framework and market dynamics.
• Market effect factor analysis
Who should buy this report?
This study is apt for market participants in the internet service market, who want a detailed insight into the market. The report will be useful for:
• Global real estate software players, strategy managers, real estate investors, third party consulting firms, government, associations, forums,
• New entrants in the global real estate software market wanting to understand the market dynamics
• Analysts, educators, researchers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies and to forecast the market.
Enquiry before buying report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2150236 .
Some Point from TOC:
Chapter 1. Executive Summary
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
Chapter 3. Market Outlook
Chapter 4. Real Estate Software Market Overview, By Product
Chapter 5. Real Estate Software Market Overview, By Application
Chapter 6. Real Estate Software Market Overview, By Region
Chapter 7. Industry Structure
Browse our latest press release on Global Real Estate Software Market @ http://orbisresearch.com/press-release/erp-to-drive-the-global-real-estate-software-market .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway,, Suite 600, Dallas,, Texas - 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Release ID: 362628