Sunrise, USA – September 24th, 2014 /PressCable/ —
FLORIDA – HRdirect, the one-stop resource for practical HR guidance and solutions, has acquired HelloScheduling.com, a web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) that lets restaurants, healthcare providers, retailers, call centers and other shift-dependent small businesses easily manage employee schedules.
HelloScheduling.com helps businesses to:
- Create schedules and assign shifts: Customers can create schedules manually or set up automatic recurring schedules by day, week or month. The auto-schedule feature takes into account employee time-off requests to make sure employees aren't assigned shifts when they're unavailable.
- Communicate with employees: Users can send text messages or e-mails to all employees or just a select few, grouped by location or job title, making it easier to notify everyone in case of emergencies or scheduling changes.
- Empower employees to manage their own shifts: Employees can use the HelloScheduling.com mobile app – compatible with iOS and Android devices – or the website to swap shifts, request time off and view their schedules any time of day or night.
- Staff intelligently: Managers can filter employees by skill to ensure all necessary positions are filled every shift. The calendar also uses visual cues to notify users if the business is under- or overstaffed for any given time block.
- Estimate staffing costs and calculate hours: HelloScheduling.com includes automatic labor cost calculation to show users how much they're spending on labor based on the employees scheduled. It's also easy to generate payroll reports with a built-in time clock tool.
“HelloScheduling.com benefits both employers and employees,” said Helene Kopel, SaaS Product Manager for HRdirect. “With the easy-to-use self-service features, employees can play a bigger role in managing their own schedules, making shift planning much quicker for the employer. Letting employees access schedules online and swap shifts on their own means a lot less work and fewer phone calls for employers to handle.”
Much like other brands in the HRdirect family, HelloScheduling.com also helps businesses operate within state and federal labor laws. HelloScheduling.com can also track hours worked for the week, guaranteeing that every employee receives the correct wages.
HelloScheduling.com is currently offering a free 14-day full-featured trial for new users, with no credit card required. Plans start as low as $22 per month for up to 15 employees and can accommodate up to 100 or more employees.
For more than 25 years, HRdirect has provided essential personnel products and services to businesses throughout the United States. Today, HRdirect is the single source of practical and affordable HR solutions for smart employers.
The HRdirect family of brands includes Poster Guard? Compliance Protection (the nation's leading labor law poster replacement service), G.Neil? (the nation's leading provider of employee management products), TrackSmart.com™ (online employee recordkeeping and attendance tracking for small businesses), efile4biz.com (online filing of 1099s and W-2s), PosterTracker.com (trustworthy and reliable labor law posting compliance resource), and, now, HelloScheduling.com (cloud-based employee scheduling software). For more information, visit HRdirect.com.
Name: Jordan Blanco
Address: 720 International Parkway Sunrise, FL 33325
Release ID: 64089