Miami, Florida, Thursday June 30th, 2017
CultureOwl the the richest digital culture guide of South Florida announced it new partnerships with some of the top Dining Places in Miami
• Cibo Wine Bar Coral Gables Cibo Wine Bar is an Italian eatery and wine bar, offering traditional Italian fare in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. It stands out with authentic and rustic Italian flare, attracting locals and tourists to the popular Miracle Mile.
• Tony Chan’s Water Club The authentic Chinese restaurant quickly turned into a favorite dining place with its “romantic waterfront” views where “delicious Peking duck” and other dishes are “fresh as home cooking”. The versatile menu of the restaurant is designed to satisfy every member of the family.
• NOVECENTO BRICKELL The menu at Novecento offers a refined co-existence of Argentine, Mediterranean and Pan Latin cuisines. Making a name for itself with its Latin American comfort food catering to the neighbourhood clientele, Novicento quickly became an inseparable part of the dining habits of the locals.
• The Dutch Miami The Dutch Miami is an American Restaurant, Bar and Oyster Room where you can find Chef Andrew Carmellini’s celebratory dry-aged steak, deluxe shellfish platter, or a big round of award-winning cocktails. The place also offers fresh pastries and gourmet coffee to go from Pastry Chef Josh Gripper’s bakery counter.
CultureOwl® is dedicated to the rich cultural tapestry of South Florida. Every week, the team of CultureOwl gathers a round of events and things to do in Miami, South Florida, to expose the public to all interesting happenings. For this week (07/03/2017 – 07/09/2017), CultureOwl highlights the following events:
• Join Thriller Miami Speedboats for 4th of JULY Fireworks Celebration! [Tue 07/04] This 4th of July, the people of Miami will have the chance to experience the spectacular firework show aboard Thriller Miami Speedboats. The boarding will begin at 8:00PM local time from Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd. Miami, FL 33132.
• Incubus with special guests Jimmy Eat World [Thu 07/06] Multi-platinum American rock band Incubus, who rose in stardom in the 1990s with staple albums like “Make Yourself” (1999), will perform on July 6th at Perfect Vodka Amphitheatre. Special guests will be two other recognizable names in the popular rock music scene – Jimmy Eat World and Judah & The Lion. The show starts at 5:30PM.
• The Boss Project [Fri 07/07] The Boss Project will celebrate the timeless legacy of rock legend Bruce Springsteen and his E-Street band on Friday, July 7th at Boca Black Box Theatre, starting 8:00PM local time. The acclaimed tribute band will go through his massive catalog and perform hits like “Born to Run,” “Thunder Road” and “Jungleland,” not missing the “Glory Days” of the 1980s and beyond, with “Born in the U.S.A.,” “Hungry Heart,” “Dancing in the Dark” and more.
• Rum, Rhythm & Rumba [Sat 07/08] Saturday, July 8th, Old School Square invites everyone for a night of dancing and craft cocktails. The 2nd event in the Sizzlin’ Summer Social Series will feature professional dancers from the new Fred Astaire Dance Studio in Delray Beach who will demonstrate dances and teach attendees a few steps. The event starts at 8:00PM local time at the Fieldhouse in Delray Beach.
Other events, highlighted by CultureOwl • On Friday, July 7th, Boca Raton Museum of Art will present the movie From Nothing, Something (2012, NR) – a movie following common techniques, habits and neuroses that lead to breakthrough ideas. • Actors’ Playhouse at the Miracle Theatre will screen the iconic movie The Big Lebowski on Saturday (July 8th at 10:00PM. • On Saturday, July 8th, Coral Gables Museum invites families for a Family Day Saturday event, featuring a kid-friendly exhibit tour and book reading.
About Culture Owl: CultureOwl established itself as the richest digital culture guide of South Florida, offering customizable interface that keeps track of the interests of the users. On the digital pages of CultureOwl, the audience can check South Florida’s cultural calendar, presenting events of all sizes and types, including concerts, theatrical performances, movie premieres, art exhibitions and gallery openings. The ultimate mission of CultureOwl is to help people experience culture their own way.
(PR By MullerAndGreen)
Release ID: 212733