Breast Augmentation also known as augmentation mammoplasty is the surgery to increase breast size. It involves placing breast implants under the breast tissue or chest muscles. For many women, the decision to have a breast augmentation is a process that requires several different factors before making the final decision. One such factor, which is often very difficult, is choosing the right size for the implant. Not too big, not too small. The bust size affects many aspects of a woman’s life, including relationships, social interactions, and overall physical health.
One of the most frequently asked questions when considering Breast Augmentation surgery is “what is the right implant size?” Choosing the right size is an exciting decision. At MyBodyMD Plastic Surgery, Dr. Rafi Bidros can create a customized treatment plan for each patient to improve the projection, fullness, and proportions of the breasts, as well as boost an individual’s self-confidence. A personal consultation with Dr. Rafi Bidros gives patients an idea of what size is preferred.
Choosing the Right Breast Implant Size and Shape:
· Natural Body and Height – An individual having a narrow chest or a small frame, Dr. Bidros will suggest a specific implant profile and shape. Therefore, even if patients are limited to small diameter implants, a high-quality implant can be chosen to achieve a more fulfilling condition.
· Shape and Size of the Natural Breast or Current Breast Implants
· The Appearance for New Breasts – An individual who needs a breast that looks natural, it is usually advisable to choose a small implant with a moderate profile and/or teardrop shape.
· Current Breasts are sagging or drooping – If the breast is sagging due to loss of volume after breastfeeding or weight loss, patients may choose a larger implant to provide the required volume. Alternatively, a Breast Lift with an implant may be required to achieve the desired results.
· Determine the amount of natural breast tissue – If the natural breast is very small and there is not much breast tissue, Dr. Bidros will place the breast implant below the muscle to give the implant enough coverage.
· Lifestyle and Physical Activities – If an individual has a very active lifestyle or is exercising hard, wearing a supportive bra after surgery is highly recommended.
The best Breast Augmentation candidate will have realistic expectations for the results throughout the process. Remember that the results of Breast Augmentation surgery are also unique, as each individual’s body is unique. Once patients have determined that Breast Augmentation is the right option, the next step is to find an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon. By scheduling a private consultation at Houston, TX plastic surgery facility, patients can discuss aesthetic goals and concerns regarding the surgery. During this time, Dr. Bidros will listen and provide a realistic plan to give the desired results.
For more information, schedule a consultation or please contact 832-209-7827 to take the next step towards achieving the desired look!
Release ID: 89062601