AmeriEstate Legal Plan, Inc. wants to remind their clients that any AmeriEstate members, past or present, who have lost their Estate Planning documents as a result of a natural disaster is eligible for a free, replacement copy of their Living Trust as one of the many benefits of membership.
In California, the wildfire season for the 2017 calendar year was the most destructive season on record. With an abundance of dry fuel and all-time high temperatures set throughout the state, 2018 is on pace to set new records, with two of the largest fires in California’s history already occurring this year. The loss of life and property has been devastating to many families living in the state. In addition, some families have lost important paperwork, including the legal documentation that can protect them from the probate court.
Greg Reese, President and CEO of AmeriEstate Legal Plan, explains, “We sympathize deeply in the loss that any of our current and past members have suffered. Our core business principle is to protect their assets through Estate Planning. If we can help by not burdening our members with the replacement of these documents and aid in their recovery, then we are accomplishing our goal.”
Any members who need their documentation replaced should contact AmeriEstate during normal business hours at (800) 235-0963.
Disaster document replacement is only one of the many benefits of an AmeriEstate Legal Plan membership, which access to a nationwide network of knowledgeable attorneys who are qualified to consult with you on any legal matter, including estate planning, without exorbitant fees. Members and their families receive a significant discount on top-tier legal services, as well as freedom from anxiety by knowing they have access to important, dependable and practical legal expertise.Some of the other AmeriEstate Legal Plan benefits include, at no charge:
* Amendments to your AmeriEstate Living Trust at no charge
* An annual review and updates to your living trust
* A 30-minute consultation with a skilled attorney for any legal issue
* A 25% discount on legal fees beyond the initial free consultation
* Enrollment in Docubank, making your critical medical information immediately available, including HealthCare Powers of Attorney
* DocuBank SAFE: Essential documents and directives are stored electronically and securely
* Prompt, helpful assistance from a qualified staff of professionals, including Spanish-speaking attorneys and customer service personnel
* Aid and support to your beneficiaries regarding your trust
AmeriEstate Legal Plan, Inc. was established in 1998, and the firm takes pride in their efficient and family-friendly customer service. As experts in estate planning and living trusts, AmeriEstate is here to help you manage your trust throughout your lifetime and beyond. The firm, headquartered in Costa Mesa, CA, has produced nearly 40,000 estate plans over their 20 years in business. Their reputable team specializes in wills and trusts, asset protection, trust estate administration, and elder law services. AmeriEstate also extends their support to its members in the updating and notarizing of their new Estate Planning documents.
Release ID: 396462