Men need pampering too. Today, products catering to skin care for men is on the rise and sales are actually as competitive as most beauty products designed for women. Men are now more aware of their need to regularly care for their skin.
This is not merely for vanity’s sake though. Studies show that skin care is also a must-practice for men as much as it is important for women.
Men are prone to skin health risks. Aside from genetics, activities most men are involved in like sports and adventure make them more exposed to unwanted elements that can cause skin concerns like Acne, dry skin, wrinkles, warts, etc. Without a good regimen, men may find themselves at the verge of serious skin health risks like skin cancer (due to prolonged sun exposure), acne, and others.
Helping the skin detoxify is a must for every man and women. Detox is the process of helping the skin get rid of toxins, and other unwanted substances. Soap.Club, makers of natural, luxury handmade soaps, shares their top 5 secrets to help men detoxify their skin care routine.
1. Lather up – a good cleanse helps slough away dead skin cells. Washing one’s face or taking a bath in the morning and before bed for a deeper clean that stimulates the growth of new skin cells. Wash with an exfoliating scrub once or twice a week but never overdo it.
2. Always Read the Ingredients – Find products with natural ingredients that will help nourish the skin, advised by Soap.Club. “A popular soap in our collection is the Sandalwood soap scent. It is loaded with anti-oxidants and vitamins. Consistent use helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps soothe and moisturize itchy dry skin, which may be associated with acne, eczema or psoriasis. Each bar is antibacterial and kills odor causing bacteria,” said Soap.Club.
3. Eat good food – A good regimen should start from within. Complement an active lifestyle with healthy diet for overall wellness. Adding specific fruits and vegetables to one’s diet can significantly help nourish the skin. Kiwis are great sources of vitamin C that can be a coat of protection against the sun. Avocados are rich in Vitamin A, E, B, and Biotin that keeps skin hydrated.
4. Stay hydrated – Applying lotion or using good moisturizing natural soap is the half of the equation. Drinking sufficient amount of water or liquid can help the skin cleanse itself of toxins particularly for those who are habitual coffee drinkers and alcohol drinkers.
5. Exercise – For those living a less active lifestyle, exercising is highly recommended to improve blood’s circulation and inducing sweat. Sweat is the skin’s way to release unwanted toxins or peel off dead cells.
These are just 5 ways men can detoxify their skin care routine. “Men should remember that skin care goes beyond what they apply on the skin or what products are used. Healthy lifestyle, getting rid of vices like frequent alcohol drinking, and complete lifestyle change is a must. A good skin care regimen should always start from inside”, said Soap.Club.
Release ID: 149186