Sports fans are invited to enter into the latest contest sponsored by The Daily Player. In addition to Grand Prize winner’s choice of either a nifty cool portable tailgating table, a conveniently collapsible beer pong table, or a light-but-sturdy BBQ & Stir Fry grill that would be just as practical for day-hikes as they are for catering to all tastes in the parking lot before a game.
Because everyone who frequents The Daily Player and its Fanorama eStore is a winner, there are 99 more spiffy things set to be awarded when the contest ends on Fri 30 Sep:
– Runners-Up 2-10 receive a cornhole set that Includes two 3ft x 2ft boards, 8 bean bags, and a carrying case. It’s made of of rip-proof fabric, and its sturdy PVC frame makes it easy to transport and set up on a moment’s notice. It folds up into compact carrying case and weighs a mere 10 pounds, allowing for setup in under a minute
– Runners-Up 11-20 receive their choice from Fanorama’s collection of ‘way-cool custom-decorated boater shoes. Seriously, visit the site to see casual suave and debonair canvas shoes unique designs from beer foam to stars-and-eagles that just aren’t available anywhere else.
– Runners-Up 21-30 receive their choice from Fanorama’s collection of sunglasses, all of which are Polarized, UV400, mirrored, and feature high-quality construction because that’s the way The Daily Player rolls.
– Runners-Up 31-40 receive their choice of high-quality water bottles that are constructed of steel or glass because health experts have concluded that those are the best materials for this purpose. What’s more, they’re all eco-friendly.
– Runners-Up 41-50 receive their choice of custom-designed snarky T-shirts that produced in-house and can only be found at Fanorama.
– Runners-Up 51-100 receive a snazzy little 10-oz mini-flask keychain, which could well come in handy to either celebrate a great play or commiserate over a bonehead one.
The Daily Player’s splashing out for this contest to remind one and all that its tailgating and party hardy products are there to serve a good share of a good-timer’s needs. Feel free to join the proceedings here: https://fanorama.daily-player.com/pages/party-hardy-photo-contest
When asked about the competition, Kjell Sherman, The Daily Player’s Fearless Leader, put it this way when asked why right-thinking dudes and dudettes should enter:
“As the Cat in the Hat reminds us, ‘It’s fun to have fun, but you have to know how.’ Our mission is to purvey this snarky attitude for the enjoyment of our visitors and customers, who come for the fun and stay for the play. This contest and its 100 prizes serve as our way of saying thank you to the many fans who’ve visited and purchased from our Fanorama tailgating store.”
Winners will be chosen based on whose uploaded photo receives the most votes from the contest site’s visitors. Everyone can vote once a day from Mon 7 Sep onward. All winners will be announced on 1 Oct 2020. Those who are interested can sign up for the contest via the company website. The contest closes on 30 Sep 2020.
Release ID: 88975513